Honor our service members while supporting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
with this 2022 Salute To Service Derrick Brooks Retired Player Limited Jersey. This Nike gear features a military-inspired color scheme, complete with an American flag and Salute To Service ribbon appliqué on the right sleeve. The crisp Tampa Bay Buccaneers
graphics and camouflage details will add some much-needed spirit to your game day collection. The NFL does not profit from the sale of Salute to Service products. Charitable contributions are awarded by the NFL Foundation to the NFL's military nonprofit partners. For more information, please visit www.NFL.com/causes/salute.Our Derrick Brooks Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2022 Salute To Service Retired Player Limited Jersey - Olive is a lightweight jersey made from 100% cotton. It's a comfortable and stylish option for you to choose from to complete your game day look.
- Stitched tackle twill numbers
- Stitched NFL Shield at collar
- Short sleeves
- VaporKnit technology features breathable, flexible fabric with moisture-wicking properties
- Fit: Men's Nike Limited Jerseys have a Standard Fit, not too tight and not too loose. We recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear for a looser fit or up two sizes if you plan on layering underneath the jersey.
- Chainmaille Mesh Grill at front neck inspired by the authentic on-field jersey
- Embroidered fabric applique patches
- Tagless Collar
- Screen print nameplate
- Satin twill woven jock tag
- Brand: Nike
- The NFL does not profit from the sale of Salute to Service products. Charitable contributions are awarded by the NFL Foundation directly to the NFL's military nonprofit partners. For more information, please visit www.NFL.com/causes/salute.
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sublimated camo details
Get your Devin White Tampa Bay Buccaneers Nike Game Jersey - Pewter
today, and be ready come the opening of the season. Get your authentic Tampa Bay Buccaneers
products at our shop to show your support for the team.